"It was plain to see that my old pet needed someone. But if it were left up to Roger, we’d be bachelors forever. He was married to his work, writing songs. Songs about romance of all things… Something he knew absolutely nothing about." - 101 Dalmatians (1961)
I’ve been around for a while?? Plus I’ve been in a bunch of different fandoms. And have you seen how many of my posts go viral because. Son.
As of right this second, 10,590.
sometimes i feel like people with a whole lot of followers see a good post by someone without a whole lot of followers and go
i’m gonna make you famous
I don’t really, but I’ve been meaning to make a post linking to all of them, so… NO TIME LIKE THE PRESENT!
- 9 Times Grantaire Asked Enjolras Out (+1 He Said Yes) [3344 words] = Fluff and bad pick-up line Valentine’s Day fic!!
- Oh, It’s What You Do To Me [7015 words] = Long distance fic, mostly fluff and adorableness, French R and American E, and strangely my most popular work to date.
- To Clarify [1575 words] = Totally silly, kind of cracky and entirely pointless. Basically Courf was the only one who didn’t realise R was gay? I still don’t know why I wrote this.
- I Feel Alive [3246 words] = Piningjolras has a crush on bartender R. Again, fluff. I think I was just aiming for good atmosphere with this one.
- A Million Ways [1759 words] = Enjolras telling Grantaire he loves him… Without actually saying that he loves him. Just assume everything I write is mainly fluff.
- More Important Things [20015 words] = Triwizard Tournament AU. Most of Les Amis are Beauxbatons, Enjolras is their Champion, and winning isn’t everything!
- Caught Off Guard [1493 words] = Prequel of sorts to 9 times? Basically a snowball fight based off a Tumblr post (linked in the notes, I believe).
- Here For You [1204 words] = This one’s just sad. Exception to the “Jess only writes fluff” rule. Warning for major character death. I wouldn’t recommend this one, but there you go.
- And Then You [1515 words] = Grantaire’s soulmate tattoo was a little misleading.
- My Turn [2005 words] = Enjolras finds room for one last bad pickup line in their relationship. (The inevitable, horribly fluffy sequel to 9 Times; I’d suggest you read that first.)
You were the boy, weren’t you—the servant boy who got us out? You saved her life and mine, then you restored her to me. Yet, you want no reward. Not anymore.
Y E S the only thing I don’t like about that book is that it veers dangerously towards a “”love triangle”” and I am so not about that trope. But besides that NO I ADORE IT THAT WAS THE BEST BOOK I READ ALL OF LAST YEAR.
[…] whether they are dead or not, is a moot point. shreds of them litter history, a hand here, a bone there: is it suffering or goodness that makes them holy, or can anyone tell the difference? […]
— Margaret Atwood, The Saints
do you ever get the urge to get up in the middle of the night while everyone else is fast asleep and just walk places and to be completely alone and entirely dedicated to your thoughts
yes but the problem is i dont want to get murdered u feel me
i feel you
we all feel you
why are so many people touching me
This is why you don’t walk around in the middle of the night
that dress is gorgeous!
OK FIRSTLY THANK YOU BUT SECONDLY. YOUR URL. CHAOL. CHAAAAAOL. CAPTAIN OF MY HEART. FFUCK N G